CSU Rams Football bio Class of 2017 Sociology/Criminal Justice Major (Intern with A&B Executive Director)
Prairie View H.S. class of 2011 multi sport athlete (football, basketball and track)
CSU Rams 2016 (Senior): Converted to cornerback during spring camp after spending three seasons as a wide receiver... Has played in all 12 games and started two, recording 25 tackles, an interception, a tackle for loss and three pass breakups.
- Recorded four tackles in his first career start at cornerback in the season opener against Colorado (Sept. 2).
- Registered a career-high six tackles including a tackle for loss in a win over UTSA (Sept. 10).
- Logged his first career interception in a shutout win over Fresno State (Nov. 5).
CSU Rams 2015 (Junior): Played in 11 games, earning starts vs. Minnesota (9/12) and at Fresno State (11/28)... Caught 11 passes for 184 yards... Returned five kickoffs for 168 yards, including a 99-yard return vs. Savannah State (9/5).
- Caught at least one pass in six of CSU's final eight games after not recording any through the first five contests.
- Had two receptions for 38 yards in a win over Air Force (10/17), including a 23-yard reception in which he hauled in the catch on his toes in order to remain in bounds.
- Recorded a season-high 87 receiving yards on just four catches in a win at New Mexico (11/21)... On the third play of the third quarter, Nick Stevens found Vaden for a 57-yard pickup, setting up a Rams' field goal... It was CSU's second-longest play from scrimmage of the season.
CSU Rams 2014 (Sophomore): Played in seven games, catching five passes for 42 yards.
CSU Rams 2013 (Freshman):Provided the Rams with a deep-play threat, hauling in 22 receptions for 255 yards (11.6 average) and three touchdowns while playing in 11 games with one start.
- Caught his first career touchdown pass against Tulsa (9/7) on a 19-yard strike from Garrett Grayson to put the Rams in front 17-14... Also pulled down a deep pass across the middle for a gain of 52 yards, putting CSU on Tulsa’s one-yard line and setting up a Chris Nwoke touchdown run... Finished the contest with a career-high 80 receiving yards.
- Hauled in his second career touchdown in the regular-season finale vs. Air Force (11/30), a 49-yard pass to put the Rams up 51-0.
- In the Rams’ win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (12/21) had a career-most eight catches for 60 yards and one touchdown, which pulled CSU within one score with 2:52 remaining in a game the Rams would win 48-45 on a last-second field goal.
CSU Rams 2013 (Sophomore): Provides the Rams with a deep play threat, hauling in 14 receptions for 195 yards (13.9) and two touchdowns while playing in 10 games with one start.:
- Caught his first career touchdown pass against Tulsa (Sept. 7) on a 19-yard strike from Garrett Grayson to put the Rams in front 17-14...also pulled down a deep pass across the middle for a gain of 52 yards, putting CSU on Tulsa's one-yard line and setting up a Chris Nwoke touchdown run...finished the contest with a career-high 80 receiving yards
- Hauled in his second career touchdown in the regular season finale vs. Air Force (Nov. 30), a 49-yard pass to put the Rams up 51-0...set a career high with four receptions