Devon "Bubba" Elliston, wrestling, Western State University
Class of 2013
GPA 3.8 (honors classes)
Lettered as a freshman in wrestling
Colleges he wants to go to Nebraska, Michigan State, Ohio state or Oklahoma sooner
Carree goals: to be a NCAA Division 1 student athlete (wrestling).
Career outside of sports: Sports newscaster entertainment Lawyer or sports agent.
- Gifted and talented program 1st -5Th grade (2001-2006)
- 2006 got a $5,000 scholarship to go the University of California @Berkeley for the summer institute of the gifted & talented
- Honor roll 1st- 5Th grade (2001-2006)
- Perfect homework award in 2006 5Th grade
- Perfect attendance 2ND-5Th grade 2002-2006
- Odvanced on CSAP mathematics in 4Th & 5Th grade
- 1st place in the 4Th grade science fair
- Outstanding citizenship award in 2002
- 3rd place in the 1st grade science fair
- Lettered frosh year 2009.
- Denver Broncos Futures Football League Championship runner up Denver East.
- 2008 Record 25/ 2 for wrestling tournments
- 2007 and 2008 Second in state for Colorado youth wrestling
- 5Th place in 2006 Colorado state wrestling championships
- MVP for defense at the O.D. football camp
- 2005 leadership award in baseball
- 2005 6Th place in the rocky mountain national wrestling tournament
- MVP in 2005 for football
- MVP in 2005 at the O.D football camp -won a $620 scholarship
- 2004 best defense player for football
- has participated in roller hockey, soccer, baseball.wrestling, track & field, and his true love football =over 41 certificates, trophies and medal's